Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What I eat

Many, many bloggers I read post what they eat on a daily basis some even add pictures.  I love to see what other people are eating.  It has inspired me to eat better or on occasion go on a hog wild Internet hunt that leads to driving all over the city to stores I would normally ever shop in to find the one favorite product a blogger loved. 

So to all the bloggers I read, never stop sharing.  I know you have reset your diet plan, food philosophy, mind set a thousand times and I love that you share it because I know I do the same thing.  Sometimes two or three times a day. 

Right now I am enjoying Weight Watchers On-Line.  I can track what I eat and I am given a moderate plan that if followed will give me results.  I dream about being a vegan because I think it will make me waif thin not because I think eating cow is wrong so probably all the wrong reason right?  Which is probably why I have never been able to stick to it. 

So all this being said I think I will start posting what I eat every day with points included if I have the time.  I will post the good, the bad and the ugly.

Here is yesterday:

Morning:
Grapes - 0pts
Egg White Omelet with Spinach, Mushrooms, Tomato - 2pts
Salsa - 0pts

Afternoon:
1 Cup Chicken Lasagna - 7pts
Salad - 0pts
Dressing - 2pts
Bread - 5pts
Candy - 2pts

Evening:
2 Eggs - 4pts
3 Corn Tortillas - 3pts
1oz Cheese - 3pts
1 Cup Ice Cream - 9pts

No comments:

Post a Comment